Monday, August 17, 2009

Zac :: Class of 2010




Well, these aren't technically his senior pictures, but Zac and I both decided that I was seriously lacking in great pictures of guys, so we headed downtown for a mini photoshoot. Besides, I needed some more practice with my DSLR--I'm still getting used to the manual focus (and loving every second of it!)








There's always one picture that I can hardly wait to get home and start editing, and this is it! There's something about the coloring and the expression on his face that I really like.

And, last but not least...




POOP!!!


Thanks again for letting me borrow your face and for doing the driving, Zac!

5 comments:

  1. got my ninja side on that first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has Zac ever seen Zoolander? Because there's obviously the potential for a career in modeling . . . (Seriously--nice pictures! Zac has a great smile!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i haven't quite found my 'blue steel' yet... ;)
    but thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. katie, you are brilliant. and zac makes a fairly okay model.

    ReplyDelete