Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Families :: The Charles



Last week Thursday Raenu, Nithya, Rupa, their mother Anita, and I went my favorite park to take portraits of the girls. I've spent my whole summer with these girls and we've had some good times, but that night was probably one of the best. While they didn't want to pose too much, we did get some beautiful shots (which isn't hard with girls that are as pretty as they are!)

We also took some pictures in their backyard since the sun started to set too early for me to get all the shots I wanted.



Stunning!



Adorable!


Beautiful!

Thanks for letting me take your pictures, girls--and don't be surprised if I pull my camera out more this week then I have in the past. It's our last week together this summer, but I'm sure I'll be seeing you around, especially since we live to close to each other.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the three sisters pose (first one). They are cute girls! It doesn't look like it would be too hard to tell the twins apart.

    ReplyDelete